Weekly, fortnightly or casual piano lessons.
Ideally to achieve the most progress I recommend weekly lessons with a workplan to follow for the week ahead.
What is included in the fees?
- Fees include the lesson time as well as my preparation time sourcing music, technique research and administration including emailed lesson plans and invoicing.
New Student Special Offer First lesson 40-60 minutes $30
Terms and conditions:
- One introductory lesson per person.
- Availability to book this lesson may fall outside of a regular lesson time.
Half Hour Lesson Prices
Casual Lessons $40 per lesson
Regular Students $30 per lesson
(Lessons can be invoiced weekly, fortnightly, monthly – whichever you prefer ). Lessons are prepaid.
45 minute and Hour long lessons also available
As students progress, longer lessons are recommended.
What about music books, purchasing music and printing?
Materials including tutor books, sheet music purchases, competitions or exams, or theory workbooks/tools are additional.
- Printing is 17c per A4 black and white page for worksheets on 80gsm
- Colour printing is $1.00 per a4 colour page on 80gsm
- Music scores purchased via the internet are licensed for a single copy purchase.
- Credit card surcharge/currency conversion and printing also apply.
- Freight is on-charged at cost.
- Fees for examinations or competitions are additional.
- Payments are due 14 days after the invoice date.
- Payment methods: Cash, Internet Banking, or securely online by Credit Card (a 3.75% credit card surcharge applies)
- A late payment fee of $10 applies after the 14 day due date.
- Please see Studio Policy about cancelling lessons or rescheduling.
- Lesson prices effective August 2017