- In person lessons
- Please use the Covid Tracer App at the front door on arrival, or the register supplied.
- Piano keys will be cleaned with an antibacterial wipe before lessons begin, as will the iPad if this is part of your lesson
- Hand sanitiser is provided
(Updated 7 September 2021). In person lessons are available as are virtual lessons (or a mixture of both)
In Person Lessons Level 2:
- Please wait in your cars until your lesson time, I will welcome you when I am ready for you to enter for your lesson.
- For social distancing reasons we will not be able to do the usual waiting in our hallway or front porch,
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on top of the piano. Hands MUST be sanitised before your lesson begins.
- Masks are strongly recommended for those under 12.
- For those 12 and over, the new Covid-19 guidelines for NZ is that masks apply.
- You are welcome to bring your own mask or purchase a mask from me for $1.00. (These will be in stock later in the week)
- A thorough sanitisation of the piano keys and door handles/surfaces will be undertaken between students.
- For contact tracing purposes, please sign in using the COVID-19 tracer app. If you do not have the tracer app you will be asked to complete a New Zealand Government contact tracing register form. This involves providing me with your name, phone number, email address, the date you visited, the time you arrived and the time you left and your signature declaring you do not have any symptoms associated with Covid-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell), you do not have Covid-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for Covid-19, you have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of Covid-19 in the past 14 days and you have not returned or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- If you are feeling unwell – have a sniffle, a cough, a temperature, a sore throat or dry cough, please cancel your lesson or request an online lesson. You can reschedule in person lessons once you are free of any and all symptoms.
- No additional children or guests are to able to come to lessons (sorry). Parents if you normally stay with your child you are welcome to do so.
- Games, drumming and activities with technology, physical games with cards, balls, playdough and chalk are on hold until Level 1.
Please note, these protocols are subject to change.
Levels 3 and 4
- All lessons are online.