1 February 2021- 31 January 2022.
Fees cover time planning lessons, events, choosing music and ordering it, music licensing, backing tracks, theory games, administration, marking, membership to professional groups, ongoing professional development and lesson time.
Weekly 30 Minute Lessons
$130 per month
Fortnightly 30 Minute Lessons
$65 per month
Casual Half Hour Lessons
(Subject to availability)
$38 per lesson
Music books, digital music, printing, binding and exams
Materials including tutor books, sheet music purchases, competitions or exams, or theory workbooks/tools are additional.
- Printing -17c per A4 black and white on 80 gsm
- Colour printing is $1.00 per a4 colour page on 80 gsm
- A4 plastic binding – $3.49
- Music scores purchased via the internet are licensed for a single copy purchase.
- Credit card surcharge/currency conversion also applies
- Freight is on-charged .
- Fees for exams or competitions are additional. Fees are published at the beginning of each year by the exam boards.
- Payment is due by the 14th of each month.
- Payment methods: Cash, Internet Banking, or securely online by Credit Card (a 3.75% credit card surcharge applies)
- A late payment fee of $20 applies after the due date.
- Please see Studio Policy about cancelling lessons or rescheduling.